Good Fortune. Best Intentions.
Charitable giving is in our DNA.
When we started in 1972, our founder, Keith Campbell emphasized a spirit of giving back. That focus has inspired many of Campbell's leaders to do the same. Today we continue this tradition through our involvement in numerous organizations and foundations.
Highlights of Campbell's Charitable Giving:
- Campbell CARES represents our commitment to improving the lives of individuals and families and preserving the natural resources in our communities.
- Children: Improve children's readiness to learn and ability to succeed in school by supporting education initiatives and child protection.
- Assistance: Provide assistance to individuals who need help getting back on their feet.
- Region: Provide support to organizations that focus on providing services in the Baltimore area.
- Environment: Support environmental efforts that preserve and increase access to the Baltimore region's unique assets.
- Socio-Economic: Improve the quality of life for socioeconomically disadvantaged families.
- Charitable Matching Program - dollar for dollar match for employee donations to charitable institutions of their choice.
- Campbell in the Community - employees are given the freedom to take one paid day to support the charity of their choice, or one in which Campbell has an established relationship:
- Maryland Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Marian House
- The Family Tree
- The Abilities Network
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society